Friday 21 January 2011

Worst experience with Moserbaer portable DVD player

The very first look attracts people to buy it instantly. I am one among the unfortunate guys who bought it as it is portable, easy to use while travelling, easy handling. But I have not thought of its quality and reliability while buying. Believing Moserbaer's brand in CDs & DVDs, got tempted to buy for Rs.7000/- from a Mall in New Delhi.

It worked fine for first six months and the real problem started then. Some DVDs ceased to work with the DVD player and finally nothing worked. Spoke to the customer care and they visited my home for repair. The problem is the LED and it doesn't have the warranty and was to pay Rs.1000/- to service guys to get repaired.

It worked well for 3 more months and again the problem repeated. Really upset with the reliability of a product bought for Rs.7000/- which doesn't even run well for 9months. At last exchanged this for a compensation of Rs.500/- with a new DVD player.

I request you not to buy this DVD player and bog into troubles.

Become fan to my FACEBOOK page for constant updates of my articles, posts, discussions @ http://facebook.com/evhub 

No comments: